[OpenSIPS-Users] help with core parameter Listen sintax

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Feb 3 15:10:37 CET 2016

Hi.

In my opensips.cfg I have something like this:

listen=tcp:eth0:5060   # CUSTOMIZE ME
listen=tls:eth0:5061   # CUSTOMIZE ME
listen=tls:eth0:5071

However, the device where opensips run will uses a wireless connection or a cable.

I can not know for sure what will be the chosen interface. The customer will decide in the future.

In this case, I would like to abandon the 'eth0' choice above.

How to change the listen attribute so that it will works well for wireless interfaces or 'eth' ones in a generic way?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Thanks a lot.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center