[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 2 09:38:28 CET 2016

Hi Nabeel,

Your OpenSIPS tries to connect via TCP to the destination and to avoid
blocking it is doing it async:

Feb  1 19:22:13 server1 opensips: Feb  1 19:22:13 [20587]
DBG:core:print_ip: tcpconn_new: new tcp connection to: 188.29.165.162
Feb  1 19:22:13 server1 opensips: Feb  1 19:22:13 [20587]
DBG:core:tcpconn_new: on port 58985, proto 2
Feb  1 19:22:13 server1 opensips: Feb  1 19:22:13 [20587]
DBG:core:proto_tcp_send: Successfully started async connection

After that, in 5 seconds, the final timer hits (as timeout for no
reply), while the TCP connect still haven;t finished (so there is no
actual packet sent out).