[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:30:10 CET 2016

Hi Hamid,

I am not using the location table, I am using memory only to store the
contacts.

If you use TCP within the same network, where a TURN server is not required
(TURN server not set in Linphone settings), I found that the calls then
work depending on what the network allows. Within the same Wi-Fi network,
in my case audio calls work but not video calls. But using 3G/4G only, with
or without a TURN server set in Linphone settings, calls do not work at
all. This is why I think the behaviour of TURN server has something to do
with this. To those people stating that TCP works with Linphone, please
test over 3G/4G where a TURN server might be required.