[OpenSIPS-Users] Is wildcard supported in opensips config file ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 23 09:25:43 EST 2016

Hi Sasmita,

If you need something like this for domain module or for the "alias"
script param, no, it is not possible.

Never the less, you can do your own domain checks in the script using
regexp, like " if ($fd=~".*\.domain\.com") " . If you need something
dynamic, use the dialplan module to recognize your domains based on
regexp rules.