[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_from and top_hiding

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 23 07:53:43 EST 2016

Hi, Denis!

No, topology_hiding is not meant to change the From and To domains. If
you want to change them, you have to do it explicitely in the script
using the uac_replace_from/to() functions. There are no
incompatibilities between topology_hiding and these functions, they
should work just fine.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions