[OpenSIPS-Users] How to Keep OpenSIPS in reverse path

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 14 12:27:25 EST 2016

Hi, Muhammad!

The add_path() function should only be called on REGISTER messages, and
it adds a Path header (not a Via). Do you see this header in your
REGISTER message?
For sequential requests, you should use the record_route() mechanism.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com