[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips crashes in 2.2.2

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Dec 6 11:34:28 CET 2016

Hi Agalya!

I have pushed a fix for crashes 2) and 4) on all branches [1]. If you
are able to test it out, could you please also re-do test 5), and see if
the problem is still there? Many thanks for all the help!

Regards,

[1]:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/a0517e20038e8d35b196c9a5dc6808bebdca5b03

Liviu Chircu