[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips v2.2.1 Dialog reinvite ping

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 21:57:20 CEST 2016

I wonder if any Opensips experts and shed any light on this.

I have just upgraded to Opensips 2.2.1 to take advantage of the new
dialog reinvite ping, but what I am seeing is every time my Opensips
proxy sends an invite ping the UAC (tried polycom and Yealink phones)
responds with a 500 Internal Server Error.  I can't see anything wrong
with the invite packet that Opensips is sending out.  Any ideas how I
can diagnose this further?

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell