[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips rejecting too many calls

Chandan PR chandan.pr at webshar.org
Wed Aug 10 14:16:39 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

We are using OpenSips, 1.9 Load Balancer with Probing Interval set to 15
seconds.

Yesterday we observed huge number of calls being rejected by Open Sips as
Destinations were full.

But the number of error codes which results in disabling the gateway was
pretty less on the gateway end.

The log file was not rolled over and it was of size ~2.5G.

Any one has faced similar issue?

I see a new event "E_LOAD_BALANCER_STATUS" available in latest versions,
which helps in knowing when the destination was disabled or enabled.

Any other possible options in 1.9.x to know the details about when the
destination was disabled or enabled?

How easy or difficult it is to migrate from 1.9.x to 2.2?

Any migration tutorials/links/docs for the same?

Thanks,
Chandan