[OpenSIPS-Users] event for expiring sessions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 22 10:23:21 CEST 2016

Hi Tito,

There is no dedicated event in dialog module for expired calls. What you
can do is to use the local_route to capture the local BYE requests (when
dialog module terminates an expired dialog) - if is a BYE and direction
is UPSTREAM (to get only one BYE per call), you can fire an event from
the script ; this event may be captured by an external app to do
whatever job.