[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips as an inbound loadbalancer and outbound proxy - issue with routing BYES

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:59:01 CEST 2016

Hi, Francjos.
You can add me on skype i can help you get this done.
ID: aqsyounas
On Apr 12, 2016 4:51 PM, "Francjos" <35633 at heb.be> wrote:

Sorry, i'm not going to answer your question, but, since i'm also using
Opensips as an inbound loadbalancer and outbound proxy, i would like to ask
how did you configure Opensips and freeswitch, because, me, when i try to
call my number (that i got from my privider), the number is unreachable or
busy.
can you tell me the steps you ging through in order incoming calls to be
working?
Thank you