[OpenSIPS-Users] Can I use fix_nated_sdp with domain as parâmeter?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Apr 12 19:52:08 CEST 2016

Dear OpenSIPS users;

I have used this function: "fix_nated_sdp("10","1XX.XXX.XXX.71");" without problems.

When I replace it with "fix_nated_sdp("10","icchw.sssdns.com.aa");", I can see that such domain is written in the SDP. Can I go ahead using domain as parameter for fix_nated_sdp ? That is, could this kind of use cause some problem in the media communication? Should I always use IP and never domain as parameter?

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software