[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_from causing issues with To header Version 2.1

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:06:37 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,
Using opensips 2.1 and when I use uac_replace_from to do the following on an initial invite;
uac_replace_from("anonymous","sip:anonymous at anonymous.invalid");
This is on anonymous calls, where I engage this only when PAID and Privacy:ID are present.
Once the Call establishes, for some reason, when opensips gets the ACK which contains;
From: "anonymous" <sip:07917190438 at Customerdomain.com>;tag=K4tDg08X414XQTo: <sip:2003 at Customerdomain.com>;tag=3a197c15
When proxying it onwards it changes the From and To address to;

From: "anonymous" <sip:anonymous at anonymous.invalid>;tag=K4tDg08X414XQTo: <sip:cifl\016o\023}i\020,](\005#&xa.,(ecpu$z\016\a\027\000V\000\aO\033\fe.co.uk>;tag=3a197c15
I can only see uac_replace_from being engaged once, and Im not using any To replace commands.
Has anyone seen this issue before as its causing issues for us.
Thanks
Jon