[OpenSIPS-Users] GDB error: opensips: No such file or directory.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 30 10:30:51 CEST 2015

Hi, surya!

Not sure where the "No such file or directory" error appears, probably
you are not using the correct path to opensips
(/usr/local/opensips/sbin/opensips), or the binary is no longer there.
The reason you are not seeing more information in the core dump, is
because you don't have the debugging symbols installed, or again, the
path to opensips is incorrect.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions