[OpenSIPS-Users] Query regarding db_cachedb .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Sep 30 07:36:55 CEST 2015

Hi All ,

    I have started using "db_cachedb" module with "chachedb_mongodb" .
I have a query for other  NoSQL modules . I had read the following document
.

*http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html
<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/db_cachedb.html>*

    Here , its mentioned that there are plans to integrate db_cachedb
module with other NoSQL module like "Cassandra" and "CouchBase".

         Can "db_cachedb" module work with "Cassandra" ? If its not working
now then whats the future plan for this ?

         Actually  we are not using "Mongodb" any where now . And for this
we need to maintain a different server for "mongodb". If it  "db_cachedb"
will work with  "Cassandra" then that will be quit suitable for our
environment .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*