[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic routing .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Sep 25 15:38:00 CEST 2015

Hi All ,

    I am trying to use dynamic routing in opensips-1.11 .
 I have just done an single outbound call . I have added a group
corresponding to  outbound domain then i had define a gate way
corresponding to the group id .
  In side my script , I have added do_routing(group_id) . Its working for
me .

    Now I have multiple groups and for each group the gateway is different .
like : group1 : gr_id:1 , domain : 1.1.1.1:5506
        group2 : gr_id2 . domain : 2.2.2.2:5506
   gatw1 : domain:x.x.x.x:5506 , gw_type:1 , gr_id:1
gatw2 : domain:x.x.x.y:5506 , gw_type:1 , gr_id:2

     Now , I can add this in the table . but how will I define it in the
script so that for different group different gateway will get selected and
the call get routed ?

Please help. Thank you in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*