[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding dynamic routing in opensips-1.11

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Sep 23 10:24:25 CEST 2015

Hi Sasmita,

Build a routing group (1, for example as this):

Put in  dr_rules:
+--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+--------+-------+-------------+
| ruleid | groupid | prefix | timerec | priority | routeid | gwlist |
attrs | description |
+--------+---------+--------+---------+----------+---------+--------+-------+-------------+
|    100 | 1       |        |         |        0 | NULL |asterisk| NULL

and it dr_gateways:
| id |  gwid  | type | address        | strip | pri_prefix | attrs |
probe_mode | state | socket             | description |
|  1 |asterisk|    0 | 127.0.0.1:5080 |     0 | NULL       | NULL
|          0 |     0 | NULL               |             |