[OpenSIPS-Users] kiiling dialogs in a specific profile

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:13:32 CEST 2015

Hello,
Just saw the variable $DLG_did to get the id hash of the  dialog in the
loose route and that'll at least be helpful in saving the parse time :)
But is the other method of ending dialogs profile wise in roadmap or am I
missing something? It would also be great to know if the interval at which
the OPTIONS message is sent to the callee/caller is configurable in the
create_dialog("Pp") function. Currently as a default behavior I believe it
goes out every 32 seconds or so.

Thanks,

- Jayesh