[OpenSIPS-Users] rabbit event not passing params 2.2

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Sep 22 22:09:45 CEST 2015

Group,

I am noticing issues with 2.2 dev in reference to sending params when
raising an event route. I am not seeing params being sent nor the name of
the event when sending event to a rabbitmq server declared in the startup
route.

Here is out I have implemented and wrapped the event.

event_route[E_UL_AOR_DELETE] {

    fetch_event_params("aor=$avp(aor)");

  $avp(param) =  "myip";

    $avp(param) = $avp(aor);

    xlog("deleting this user $avp(aor) and sending it to the queue for
processing as $avp(param)\n");

    raise_event("UL_AOR_DELETE", $avp(param));

}

startup_route {

                        subscribe_event("UL_AOR_DELETE",
"rabbitmq:rabbitmq/myqueue");

}

Please advise if logs or a trace are necessary.

Thanks,

Tito