[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips presence server. How to check for Out Of Memory errors?

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:04:55 CEST 2015

Hi,
We are working on opensips presence server and made few changes. Everything
was fine but suddenly we are getting OOM at particular place of code.
Everytime it is at the same place.

*My question is: How can I run the valgrind with opensips. *
I have used valgrind with individual codes but I am not very comfortable
with makefiles.

I'll appreciate if I can get some help here.

Thanks,
Surya