[OpenSIPS-Users] reinviting to a recording server

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Sep 9 23:38:13 CEST 2015

Eric,

I am going to be using the dialogic XMS. I believe it handles SAVPF(DTLS).
The request to record will be triggered by an api. Below is a diagram of
what I intend to do.

Bogdan,

I'd like to know if I can trigger a reinvite via the MI_http interface
which will enact a b2bua scenario with the intention to move both legs to
the media server. Below is a diagram. One detail I'd like to point out is
the blank reinvite needs to source from opensips as it carries all the
headers. Please advise if this is possible or if I can do anything aside
from using a b2bua scenario.

[image: Inline image 1]