[OpenSIPS-Users] Restart=always and After=mysql.service

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:25:45 CEST 2015

Thanks to a suggestion from Aron, I have now solved this problem.  The file
causing the permission error requires the '/usr/local' prefix in its
filepath, which the service file doesn't have.  The PID filepath is also
incorrect and the EnvironmentFile value should be '-/etc/default/opensips',
not '-/etc/sysconfig/opensips' like in the fedora package.

I am posting my working service file below for CentOS and I hope this gets
included in the future releases of OpenSIPS.

[Unit]