[OpenSIPS-Users] Announcing the OpenSIPS Summit in Austin, TX on November 9th & 10th 2015

Alex Goulis agoulis at opensips.org
Thu Sep 17 19:46:27 CEST 2015

The OpenSIPS Project is happy to announce that this year's US summit
will be held in Austin, TX on November 9th and 10th 2015!

Come and help us "Keep Austin Wierd" at our eclectic venue, The
Contemporary Austin Jones Center.

"The Contemporary Austin reflects the spectrum of contemporary art"...
and for 2 days in November it will reflect a spectrum of SIP.

This will be a 100% OpenSIPS event showcasing the star of this year's
summit... OpenSIPS 2.1!

We'll be presenting, via presentations and workshops, all the great
additions we have in 2.1 - webRTC, async queries, SIP compression, fraud
detection and many others.

Of course, the Summit is not only about 2.1, but also about tools,
platforms or engines which are OpenSIPS interconnected (like billing,
interfaces and others). We'll also have presentations from companies
using OpenSIPS in their production environments, giving us insight into
it's real world applications.

You can get more information about the summit at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin

For beginners, get answers to questions like:

  * why OpenSIPS is the right choice for you network
  * what are the OpenSIPS capabilities, features and limits
  * how to extend, expand and enhance your SIP service with OpenSIPS

Seasoned professionals can:

  * Learn about new modules and features
  * Discuss advanced topics
  * Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS

We'll be announcing a full list of Speakers soon, but people you can
look forward to include:

  * Bogdan-Andrei Iancu - Founder of the OpenSIPS Project
  * Pete Kelly - Sourcevox
  * Flavio Gonclaves - SipPulse

Our hotel for the event will be The OMNI Austin Downtown. It is across
the street from the summit Venue and located in the heart of downtown
Austin.
Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin#toc5

More information on our venue can be found at:
http://www.thecontemporaryaustin.org

Interested in coming early or staying later to visit Austin?
What to do while you're here:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin#toc16

We look forward to seeing you in Austin!

-The OpenSIPS Project Team