[OpenSIPS-Users] The "exe" function opens a file and does not close it

Ping Han pinghan022 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:23:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am having a problem using the "exec" function to run a curl command.
Every time the function is executed it opens a file and never close it.

I have example config as follows. I am using Opensips 2.1.
$var = "http://myserver/var/tmp/test.php";
exec("curl '$var(url)'", , "$var(out)");

This results in that the number of open files reaches the system limit and
the Opensips process crashes eventually. To workaround it I have to restart
Opensips whenever the number of open files reaches 75% of the system limit.

Has anyone seen the same issue?  Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,
Ping