[OpenSIPS-Users] What information about calls are kept by OpenSIPS and how to handle it?

Faheem Muhammad faheem2084 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:40:53 CEST 2015

You can use acc module for #1 and 2
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/acc
It does all type of call logs. you can find the details in the
documentation.

Regarding #3, you can filter out different soft phone using predefined $ua
(useragent field), but this UAC defined field can be manipulated by any
intelligent subscriber.

Regarding #4, I think this is not possible using MI interface, you can
write any external script to connect to db and use MI commands.

Regards,
Muhammad Faheem