[OpenSIPS-Users] Couchbase Integration Issues with RateLimit Module

Kneeoh kneeoh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 16:30:00 CEST 2015

Hi I've been using the couchbase module for cachedb for a while now with no issues. Recently I started tracking and enforcing channels w/ the dialog module and shared profiles as well as CPS via the ratelimit module. For the past week I've been getting sporadic opensips crashes (b/c all of the children fill up) and it looks related to the rl module not being able to increase the counter. I've attached the logs before it crashes.
ERROR:cachedb_couchbase:couchbase_arithmetic_cb: Failure to perform arithmetic termlimit_total_cps - The key does not exist on the server
ERROR:ratelimit:rl_change_counter: cannot change counter for pipe total_cps with 1
ERROR:ratelimit:w_rl_check_3: cannot increase counter