[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips Acc module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Sep 9 13:01:46 CEST 2015

Hi All ,

     I wanted to store the accounting data of a call in redis cache .
I had compiled the opensips module with cache_redis and acc module
successfully.

      Now , as for my understanding , acc module print the logs of
accounting information directly .

     for acc module i have done be bellow configuration .
     loadmodule "acc.so"
     modparam("acc", "log_flag", 2)
     Then I have done , setflag(2) , where i wanted to do accounting .

    Can anyone help me how to store that accounting information in a
variable, so that I can use that variable to store the data in redis server
?

Please reply or let me know if any further details needed .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*