[OpenSIPS-Users] reinviting to a recording server

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Tue Sep 8 20:38:50 CEST 2015

Hi Tito,

I am curious about your situation because I am in the early stages of
doing call recording as well.  I have some questions if you do not mind.

Are you doing DTLS-SRTP and or SDES-SRTP, or are you simply using ICE
and rtpengine is a turn relay?  If you are not doing DTLS or ICE,
perhaps you should look into rtpproxy which does have a recording
feature.  If you are doing DTLS, is your recording server DTLS capable -
and if so would you mind telling me what you are using for a recording
server?

I am also curious how you are detecting a recording request - is it via
DTMF, or some external signalling mechanism like clicking record on a
web interface?  If you are doing DTMF detection, I'd like to know how
you are doing it.

-Eric

What are you using as the recording server - also are you doing DTLS
with rtpengine or just ICE, I would also like to know how you plan to
trigger the detection of a recording request - are you