[OpenSIPS-Users] Restart=always and After=mysql.service

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:25:22 CEST 2015

Hello All!
Nabeel, you're very much mistaken :)
OpenSIPS provides a systemd script for years (at least from 1.8.x).
You should have check ./packaging/fedora first, since systemd was
introduced there initially.

* https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/1.8/packaging/fedora
* https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/1.10/packaging/fedora
* https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/master/packaging/fedora

> Hi,
>
> Most of my services have a .service file located at /usr/lib/systemd/system
> where I can set 'Restart=always' or 'After=mysql.service' /
> 'After=mariadb.service' to make sure the server starts at the appropriate
> times.
>
> However, there is no such .service file for OpenSIPS.  Please advise how to
> create this .service file for OpenSIPS.  I heard about 'respawn' but don't
> know how exactly to use this and would prefer to use a .service file like
> other services.

With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.