[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change the destination uri and forward the call to that uri .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Oct 19 10:07:46 CEST 2015

Hi All ,

     I am using opensips-1.11 . I have two instances in which opensips is
running . I wanted to route the call from one server to another in lookup
location block .

      After lookup if the destination is not found I wanted to route the
call to second ser .

     I have written something like below .

    if ( !lookup("location")){
                                    setdsturi("sip:162.243.1.1:5506");
                                    xlog( "L_WARN", "rewrite uri to new" );
                                    exit;
                              }

But its now working . What should I do for this . Am i missing something or
it has any dependency with any module ? Any kind help is appreciated .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*