[OpenSIPS-Users] Route header in CANCEL requests

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:03:09 CEST 2015

Hi, i have opensips behind another SIP proxy.
When I need to t_relay an INVITE from an uac to the proxy, my opensips.cfg
uses append_hf to add a Route header with a username required by the proxy
(some sort of validation).
This works fine. However, if the uac cancels the INVITE, the
transaction-controlled CANCEL generated by opensips goes out without this
Route header.
I was expecting opensips to add this Route header because opensips is also
used as a registrar and the proxy in front of it adds Path header to the
REGISTER requests and then when I relay an INVITE to the registered entity
(after doing lookup() ), the INVITE goes out with the contents of the Path
header in a Route header and the same Route header is added by opensips to
the CANCEL it generates.

So, is there a way to force opensips to add this header to CANCEL? (I
cannot change the proxy in front of opensips. I need to conform with it).
I am using opensips 1.11 commit 719f298d5ad3300b790f64cfed40e797eeb23225.
Regards,
Takeshi