[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence Server performance test

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Oct 1 14:24:25 CEST 2015

I am not arguing about your needs which may differ.

I imagine "basic presence" is SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY end-to end between end-points. Handling PUBLISH and SUBSCRIBE by the SIP server requires XCAP policy otherwise the server cannot properly authorise subscription requests. And it has an impact on performance.

Adrian