[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting stripping and adding prefix

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:34:37 CET 2015

I am using Drouting module and quite happy with it. I have some new
requirement where I need to be able to strip some digits from "incoming"
number and add some prefix at dr_rule level. I know I can do that at
dr_gateway wise but as per my new requirement I need to use same gateway
for routing for multiple dr_rules with different strip and prefix.

Is there any way to do it?...Do I need to look into some other module like
dialing plan? or may be there is some way of doing it in script with the
help of "attr" field of dr_routing?

Regards,

John