[OpenSIPS-Users] How to identify a 4xx, or 5xx, or 6xx SIP response in OpenSIPS script?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Nov 6 15:07:38 CET 2015

Hi OpenSIPS-users,

In the OpenSIPS script I can identify SIP requests, like is_method("INVITE") or is_method("BYE").

How to identify SIP responses, based on its codes that can be 4xx, or 5xx, or 6xx?

For example, how to identify that occurred a SIP response with code 483?

I just need to know that a SIP INVITE didn't succeeded.

What could be a elegant way to detect that a SIP INVITE was not answered?

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software