[OpenSIPS-Users] Avp_db_query is not working with 'UPDATE' or 'DELETE" on SQLITE. Why?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Nov 3 18:22:39 CET 2015

Hi.

I'm using OpenSIPS 2.2 and SQLite 3, on Ubuntu 14.04 LTI.

To run SQL queries, I'm using avp_db_query. After some tests I have concluded that 'Select' works well. However, 'Update' or 'Delete' is not working. It seems like some bug related to SQLite or OpenSIPS.  'Update' does take effect, neither 'Delete'.

Does someone here have already run a Update or Delete sql query with success, on SQLite 3, by means of avp_db_query? If yes, could I see a code example, please?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center