[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Contest and prices - OpenSIPS 2.1 testing

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 30 18:54:29 CEST 2015

And the winner of the first Bug Hunt in OpenSIPS 2.1 edition is Eric
Tamme(lirakis)with the TLS protocol issue[1]! Congrats, Eric!

Starting from NOW, the second edition has started[2]! To join the
contest, all you have to do is to report here[3] the bugs you find in
OpenSIPS 2.1.

[1]
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/bfbb5bb3645a9121277b2f9f67aa9dd546c35e8d
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Community/BugHuntContest