[OpenSIPS-Users] How to get rate(cps) it which calls are hitting opensips

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:41:35 CET 2015

Hi, users.

I am new to opensips, just started playing with it. Please pardon me for my
naive question, but I want cps in opensips.

I have tried the following snippet, but still calls went on.

if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                if (!rl_check("$si", "3", "RED")) {
                xlog("L_ERR","Cps limit reached [$fu/$tu/$ru/$ci]");
                sl_send_reply("403", "CPS Limit Exceeded");
                exit;
        };
                setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting
        }

Found at the following thread.
http://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2012-April/021478.html

Though this snippet is limiting the cps.(does not work for me) But I want
is cps on over all opensips.

Can anybody please tell me why this snippet is not working and how can i
get overall cps on my box.I am using sipp for seding calls.

Thanks for your help.