[OpenSIPS-Users] Intermittent call dropping issue

Stuart Mills, Invosys stuart.mills at invosys.com
Fri Mar 20 15:13:48 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing an issue when using OpenSIPS and FreeSWITCH
within the same network.

Calls arrive at the OpenSIPS border, then I use the dispatcher module to
send to one of 3 FreeSWITCH instances.

On a bad call it seems like 200OK is being sent back from FreeSWITCH on
calls that will drop, it tries time and time again until giving up after 30
seconds, but OpenSIPS isn't responding with the ACK. The IP addresses in the
trace I've got look good, all internal NAT addresses so I'm not sure how it
could be missing this packet.

Have any one experienced this using a similar setup? I can post the
opensips.cfg file if necessary.

Regards,

Stuart Mills

Senior Network Engineer

Invosys Ltd.

Direct.    0161 444 7403

Web.        <http://www.invosys.com/> www.invosys.com

cid:862D2963-B682-4FBA-A237-D1F118B1E624

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the individual to whom they are addressed, and upon the
basis that the recipient will conduct the appropriate virus checks. If you
are not the addressee, you are not authorised to use the information or to
place any reliance upon it, nor should you copy it or show it to anyone.
Internet communications are not secure and Invosys Ltd are not responsible
for the abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in
transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other
defect. Registered and correspondence address: Invosys Ltd (5799390), New
Bridgewater House, Mayfield Avenue, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3JF