[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS scalability with TLS connections.

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:37:56 CET 2015

Dear all,

OpenSIPS can achieve extremely high performance according to the tests
provided by the official site.
However, it seems that the results were based on UDP. I am trying to use
OpenSIPS to set up a scalable SIP
server which aims to support tens of thousands SIP clients using TLS. Such a
large number of SIP clients
would send REGISTER requests in different time slots, but each SIP client
keeps its TLS connection alive.
Due to my own limitation, I can establish about 2000 TLS connections between
SIP clients and OpenSIPS server.
I am curious that has anyone employed OpenSIPS to build a scalable SIP
server with so many lasting TLS
connections (e.g., 50000 TLS connections)? Any comment is greatly
appreciated.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che