[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT: ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol udp

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:09:29 CET 2015

Thanks, I did exactly whatever you told me, i just patch 5 line in
siptrace.c file in my current branch (2.1.1dev-tls git revision: b3beb20)

Now it is working but still i am getting following error in logs. ( it is
not saying "UDP" this time)

ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol
ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol

And Interesting thing, I have Homer running on other box it is getting
following error. Look like it is related to above issue. could you please
take a look

ERROR: sipcapture [hep.c:139]: hepv2_received(): ERROR:
sipcapture:hep_msg_received: unknow protocol [1]