[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT: ERROR:siptrace:pipport2su: bad protocol udp

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:12:45 CET 2015

Superb, definitely going to give a try, I have a silly question. Can I apply that patch manually on my beach because if I try new master then fires it require any change in mysql?

Reason we have couple of box running 2.1.x so want to keep it same. But any way let me test code first. And get back to you.

--
Sent from my iPhone