[OpenSIPS-Users] chaining multiple Opensips instances

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:21:59 CET 2015

Easiest way to achieve this is simply to change the request URI as the SIP
travels through the "middleman" instance:

e.g.

$ru = "sip:"+$rU+"@main-opensips.server:5060";
t_relay();

If you want to keep the request uri unchanged, you can change the
destination instead:
$du = "sip:main-opensips-server:5060";
t_relay();

And to do it in a more managed fashion, you could use the dispatcher module
which lets you change the IP of the "main" server on the fly should you
wish to.