[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP to WebRTC Proxy / Gateway

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Mar 4 10:35:06 CET 2015

IIRC OpenSIPS hasn’t landed WebSocket support yet, but you could use OverSIP for translating SIP over UDP/TCP/TLS to WebSocket, acting as an outbound proxy, for example.

Nevertheless, if you are connecting to a WebRTC gateway thing, signalling is likely the least of your worries, because your soft phone probably doesn’t support the media capabilities mandated by WebRTC.

Cheers,