[OpenSIPS-Users] No support for TCP in OpenSIPS v2.1?

shahzad at voip-demos.com shahzad at voip-demos.com
Mon Mar 2 04:42:51 CET 2015

OK, in the source tree, i only see proto_tls and proto_sctp
directors under modules. Searching proto_tcp lead me to net directory
which indeed has proto_tcp and proto_udp directories however, there is
no "so" file, so i guess these protos not compiled by default, however
interestingly they also do not have any Makefile, so i can't even try to
manually compile them (i.e. without relying on "make menuconfig").

Should i continue my attempt to compile and run v2.1 tunk or is it too
early to test it? Please advise.

Thank you.

On 2015-03-01 13:03,
Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In 2.1 the protocols are loaded
as modules and there is no disable param at all.
> So just set the tcp
listener and do loadmodule "proto_tcp.so" .
> Note many parameters
related to protocols were changed or moved and the docs were not yet
updated.