[OpenSIPS-Users] outbound routing

Julian Kay juliank at vazycomm.com
Tue Jun 23 18:29:57 CEST 2015

Hi;

I'm not looking for step by step instructions, but the invite is sent to the
remote proxy of the sip trunk, it returns "407 proxy authentication
required"

I'm using OpensIPS 1.11 and the module UAC_Registrant to register with the
sip trunk, I am able to receive calls... but the sending is stumping me.

Thx

Juls