[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributed Usrloc Public Meeting followup

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 4 16:31:12 CEST 2015

Hello!

Based on the public meeting we had on 27 of May 2015[1], where we
discussed about Distributed User Location, we determined that this
feature is definitely needed and we discussed a few problems.
You can find the discussion and conclusions here[2].

In order to implement this, we have to address three topics:
* Implement the functions to be used on the edge and registrar side
* Enable generic NO-SQL support in usrloc
* Distribute NAT pinging, also considering HA

If there is anyone interested in the topic, any  feedback from you guys
will help us develop the best solution for this feature.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Community/IRCmeeting20150527
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Community/IRCmeeting20150527#Conclusions

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions