[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.1 on Gcloud

Asheem Parikh asheem at outlook.com
Sun Jul 12 08:02:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm writing to request help to deploy OpenSIPS on a Gcloud instance with a regular softphone app. All has been installed using a minimal residential script as shown in the installation video. There are no errors in the log, although there are some INFO:core:sig_usr: signal 15 received items that appear lately.

I still can’t connect a softphone to the OpenSIPS GCloud instance. I’m using the external IP address as the domain. But the softphone times out for UDP connections, and it says “no transports left to try” for TCP connections.

It feels like I’m getting close to having the network up and running. Is there something I’ve overlooked? Can you please suggest how to get softphones connected successfully?

Many thanks,

Asheem