[OpenSIPS-Users] Array ( [0] => Cannot connect to OpenSIPS Server via Management Interface (/tmp/opensips_proxy_fifo) ) '); } ?>

asheem asheem at outlook.com
Wed Jul 8 10:39:22 CEST 2015

Hello, I'm quite new here and like OpenSIPS software and community support.
The server is running nicely on GCloud, although I haven't yet succeeded in
connecting a softphone, possibly a DNS or NAT issue that's on my list of
ToDos.

The issue I am now looking at is the same as point 1 in this thread. I've
checked both the make menuconfig generated opensips.cfg file as well as
boxes.global.inc.php file, and both have the same reference to:

$boxes[$box_id]['mi']['conn']="/tmp/opensips_fifo";

But the error message still appears on Dialog and Dispatcher modules in the
control panel:

Array ( [0] => Cannot connect to OpenSIPS Server via Management Interface
(/tmp/opensips_proxy_fifo)

Many thanks,

Asheem