[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS work behind COMCAST Business Class?

Ozz Nixon ozzn at 3flabs.com
Thu Jul 23 20:42:50 CEST 2015

We are looking to switch everything from one of our datacenters to our corporate which runs COMCAST Business Class. Googling people have all kinds of problems with other solutions on COMCAST (But I think they are all residential setups). We have a Cisco DPC3939B COMCAST Modem running in non-bridge mode, with a large group of static IPs - 1 is earmarked for this install.

The design is:

	Possibly OpenSIPS in VA	NAT as 10.1.x.y <-> PUBLIC IP via DPC3939B

	Has two SIP phones here (Cisco 7940) - all 10.1.x.x addresses internally

	In GA I have one SIP phone (7940)
	In FL I have three locations with one SIP phone each (7940)
	In PA I have one SIP phone (7940)

	I have enough bandwidth if I need OpenSIPS to literally be the proxy for all points (e.g. no REDIRECT of the RTP). Total of 8 DIDs.

I think that covers config questions.