[OpenSIPS-Users] Starting wth dial plan. Script file or database?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Jul 21 20:06:23 CEST 2015

Dear OpenSIPS-users,

I'm still starting with OpenSIPS, but getting progress.

I got success to use it + SQLite (without OpenSIPS-CP yet) and I got success registering SIP accounts on it and make calls.

Now, my next step will be to learn how to handle calls, similar I used to do in Asterisk, maybe by means of a kind of dial plan, if possible here.

So, I wonder whether there is some kind of dial plan in OpenSIPS. I saw that in the database we have a table called Dialplan.

In this case I have a beginner question:

Is there a kind of dial plan on OpenSIPS, like a text file where I can write a script, or is there a kind of Dial plan only registered in a database table?

Is the page " http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-ScriptHelper-1-11 ? " the best point to start reading about Dial Plan in OpenSIPS or am I misunderstanding something?

Any hint will be very helpful!!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9300     RAMAL 979 (Brasil)